Frizzy and uneven hair is really a mess. Every girl wishes to have straight, shiny and manageable hair. I have very very long hair, and due to this my hair have a lot of split ends. Also, I don’t cut my hair. So all this has contributed to my hair becoming dull,dry and frizzy. Due to the harmful effects of Permanent straightening and rebounding, I have never thought of getting them done on my hair. But recently I got a solution to my problem.
There are so many hair straighteners available in the market. And if you are not sure which ones to buy, here’s a recommendation for you. I bought Philips Kerashine straightener to help manage my hair. Before buying it,I was using some local hair straightener which was not providing me benefits of straightening, and it took a long time to get my hair straightened with it. But trust me, after using Philips Kerashine straightener, my time is being saved, as well as my hair has become more straight and shinier than before.
About the Product
Philips is a reputable brand name for electronic products. The brand offers wide range of hair care gadgets such as straighteners, curlers, and dryers. Also, the gadgets of Philips are very promising and work best. Here are some attributes of Philips Kerashine straightener.
- SlikPro Care for less heat exposure
- Keratin infused ceramic plates for ultrasmooth gliding
- Extra wide plates for thick & long hair
- 210°C professional temperature
- Hair straightener fast heat up in 60 seconds
My Take on this product
Before buying this I had 2 hair straighteners, the brands of which I wouldn’t like to disclose. But after buying this product, I would like to give Philips 5 stars as I found this hair straightener to be very effective and easy to use. It has a fast heating feature, which is ready to use in just 60 seconds. Also, the keratin infused plates produce ions which when combined with the hair, makes them straighter and shinier than before. Here are the Pros and Cons chart for this product which I would like to discuss with you-
- Handy and light weight
- Very efficient
- Easy to glide through hair
- Gets heated up in 60 seconds
- Visible results with just 1 stroke
- Makes hair smooth, shiny and straight
- Reduces the frizzy look of hair
- Protects hair from burning
- Swivel cord prevents tangled wires
- Long cord ensures flexibility
- 2-year warranty
- A little expensive from other brands
How to use it
Philips straightener is really handy and easy to use. Here is a step by step guide-
- Gently unpack the straightener.
- Unlock the plates using the button on the edge.
- Plug in the cord and leave for 60 seconds. Part your hair into various sections.
- Apply a serum or hair protectant spray on your hair to protect your hair.
- Glide the heated straightener through your hair.
- Give at least 3-4 strokes to your hair for a proper straight look of hair.
5/5. The product hardly has any cons. It has temperature adjusting feature, ion technology which breaks the wavy hair bonds and make them straighter.
Will I repurchase?
Philips makes great products and I am sure to repurchase straighteners from Philips only.
How to buy it?
You can buy it from either retail stores or online through Amazon-