The most common dilemma every girl faces in summers is -whether to flaunt their skin with sleeveless dress/sexy shorts or to protect their skin from tanning.
Tanning is a really big issue in summer. You may be trying so many treatments at beauty stations to get yourself 1 or 2 tones lighter, but it is tanning which will make you up to 5 times darker than you are within an hour!
Well, removing tanning can be a costly affair as chemical treatments are not only expensive but also harmful for your skin.So here we have some selective natural remedies for you, which may not be helping to remove tan instantly like those chemicals, but will surely deliver the results after a particular time period, without any harm to your skin-
(You may also be interested in THE ULTIMATE 2018 BEAUTY ROUTINE )
1. Lemon Juice
1. Cut a fresh lemon. Take a slice and rub it gently on your tanned skin.
2. Allow the juice to sit for some minutes before washing it off.
3. Ensure that the part has no cuts, as lemon can give a stingy feeling on wounds.
(You might also be interested in HOW TO DEAL WITH PIMPLES | PREVENTION,MEASURES AND REMEDIES)
2. Cucumber Extract, Lemon Juice, and Rose Water
Cucumber has hydrating properties and can heal the skin from within.Similarly, Rose waster is also known to be a cooling agent for skin.This method would help minimize the sun burns and tan.
1.Mix one tablespoon of each of the 3 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Dab it generously on your tanned skin.
3.Wash off after an hour
3. Masoor, Tomato, and Aloe
1.Soak one tablespoon of masoor dal in water overnight and make it into a paste.
2.Add equal quantities of aloe extract and tomato paste to it.
3.Apply on affected/tanned areas of your face.
4.Let it sit for 30 minutes before using cold water to wash it off.
While Potato is the king of vegetables, it is also an excellent remedy for the suntanned skin. Potato is rich in vitamin c and hence, works as natural bleach. It also helps in the soothing of sunburnt skin.
- Peel the skin off a potato, cut it into chunks and put them in a blender to make a paste.
- Apply the paste generously all over the affected skin area.
- Let it dry for half an hour and then wash it off with water.
- For best results, you can also add some lemon juice to the potato paste.
5.Honey & Papaya
Papaya is not just great fruit-The enzymes in papaya have been put to use since time immemorial in skin whitening, renewal, and exfoliating products. Honey is known to make the skin soft and supple. Together, they make an effective tan removal home remedy.
- Mash the papaya and add honey to it.
- Blend well and apply the pack on your face.
- Leave it on for half an hour. Wash off with cold or lukewarm water for best results.
So these were the common and most effective remedies for Tanning which will be helping you to naturally remove the Tanning.But you need to have the patience for it to work!
Did these remedies help you out?
Let us know in the comments below