We all know that every woman is beautiful in their own way. But we also know that every woman can be even more beautiful. Its only about self-love- being able to look at yourself in the mirror and being able to appreciate yourself. We can start doing so by highlighting our natural beauty and then letting it shine through. Cause beauty leads to confidence which in turn leads to success and happiness. But nobody wants to do it at the expense of their skin getting damaged. So, here are certain remedies which one can prepare at home ie chemical free makeup. And guess what they aren’t so costly at all. You will be able to save a lot by using these tricks to create your own make-up.
For this, one has to take a spray bottle. Then you have to take some purified water(Bisleri water will also work) and then pour it inside the spray bottle. Add 1 spoon of aloe vera gel into the water. Add half a spoon of glycerine to the above mixture. Add 1 vitamin e capsule(this step can be skipped). If you want a good aroma, then you can add lavender essential oil. It’s not compulsory though. The water primer is then ready. Before using it, just shake the bottle and then spray it over your face. You can also use it as a setting spray too to keep your makeup intact.
2. DIY Toner
Toner is very important for routine skin care. Did you know you can also make your own toner at home?
- Take one spoon of rose water along with one spoon of aloe-vera.
- add half a spoon lemon juice to the mixture.
- Mix it properly so that there are no lumps. Then store it in a spray bottle and you will be able to use this mixture for two weeks.
You can use this spray before sleeping or after waking up. It will help your skin to glow.
3. DIY Bleaching Face Pack for Tan Removal
We all know that bleaching doesn’t suit everybody. So this remedy is for those people who want to go for bleaching but cant because of some issue.
- Take 2-3 spoons of besan powder.
- Add 1 spoon of honey to it.
- Add a little bit of turmeric powder to it.
- Add 1 spoon curd and also lemon juice.
- You can add a vitamin e capsule if you like. And then your paste is ready.
- Apply it on your face and massage for some time. Wash it off once it is dry.
After washing it off you will feel the difference. Your skin will be glowing and will feel much softer than before.
4. DIY Lipstick
This one is very easy. You can create your own lipstick by using just 4 ingredients.
At first pour beeswax, coconut oil and shea butter in a bowl and then add a very tiny piece of an old lipstick which you want to re-create into the above mixture. Then microwave it for 1 minute. After that remove the bowl from the microwave and then just pour it away in a tube and then store it. Thus, your lipstick is ready for use!!
5. DIY Foundation
Foundations are expensive and very heavy for everyday use. You can make your own foundation for some light occasions or when sitting at home.
For this, you will require a bowl. Add 2-3 spoon of any moisturizer that you use. To this, add half a spoon of corn starch. Try to take as little as possible. You can add nutmeg ( jaiphal powder) which is optional. Jaiphal powder helps in providing shade to the foundation as well as removes pimples. Add half spoon of cocoa powder and a pinch of turmeric powder. Now mix it well. You can add essential oil to the mixture too. In order to match the foundation with your skin color, you can add turmeric powder and cocoa to it. After it is done, store it in an airtight container. If you run out of your foundation, then you can use this chemical-free mixture.
6. DIY Eyeliner
A natural eyeliner is always suitable for your sensitive eyes. It soothes the eyes and makes sure that the chemical-free formula does not irritate the eyes.
- Take a bowl and add one spoon of aloe vera gel to it.
- To it, add one spoon of coconut oil and charcoal powder.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- After achieving the desired thickness, you can transfer the mixture into an old eyeliner pen.
This eyeliner pen will be completely natural. You don’t have to worry about chemicals and your eyes will thank you for this!
7. DIY Bronzer
Who needs expensive bronzers when you can make a chemical free and natural bronzer at home!
- You will require 2 spoons of cocoa powder and then put it in a bowl.
- To it, sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon powder.
- In order to mix it, use some rubbing alcohol.
- Mix it well. After it is done, transfer it to an air-tight container.
- After shifting it to the container, take a napkin and dab it in order to remove the excess rubbing alcohol.
- Then store it in the freezer for 2-3 hours or over-night.
Voila! your natural bronzer or contour is ready for use.
(Article contributed by – Chayanika Gogoi)